Yes, I did.
And I am glad I met her. She really needed a shoulder to cry on.
She said she was not happy in her marriage. Her hubby was driving her crazy. She said her man is bossy.
I told her all Pakistani men are bossy.
“What took you so long to figure out this genetic defect?”
And you should be thankful you don’t have more bosses.
What do you mean? She asked.
Well, you could have your in-laws living with you.
Imagine living with your mother-in-law and being told what to do.
She has been married for over three years. What has made things difficult lately?
She said her husband is now a telecommuter. He is home almost all the time.
He has opinion about everything. He is telling her all the time what to do, when she is driving, when she is cooking, when she is vacuum cleaning.
Maybe it is time for her to go out and seek work.
She said she wants to stay at home, because the children are very young.
Is that the only problem?
Is she otherwise happy with her man?
She could not find anything else wrong with him. But his nagging was a big thing.
[To be continued]
No comments:
Post a Comment